Ho to use
Simple, Follow the steps below:
1. Create /ZoomImages in your website and save this entire folder in it.
- Rider-Jumps.jpg (This is the small version)
- Subfolder ZoomImages
- In subfolder ZoomImages file Rider-Jumps.jpg (This is the large
2. Call http://YorSize/ZoomImages/index.htm and see if it works.
4. If yes - you are one lucky guy. If not - see where you've made a
To use in your site:
1. Create 2 version of your images:
1st, any "displayable" size you want that can feet a web page, like 200
2nd, a LARGE one, like 728 x 1024. (Not to LARGE or it will take forever
2. Save the small ones anywhere, like in /images.
3. Save the LARGE ones in /ZoomImages/ZoomImages
4. Add the small images to your HTML page. The <IMG> tag shoul look like
alt="Duvet Covers, Comforter Sets, Bedding Ensembles">
4. Add the below line right before the </head> line
5. PUBLISH the page
6. Call it and see if it works.
7. Work? Smile. Don't work? Go to step 1, and do EXACTLY what it say!